Since I'm stuck here at my apartment because I'm sick (I think it's a stomach virus), I decided to blog about my 3-day weekend. It was really fun!!!
FRIDAY
Hung out at the mall for a while, then played Guitar Hero 4 (World Tour) the rest of the night - it was great!! It's very similar to Rock Band, but different too. I like the guitars better, and the drum set is a little harder, but that makes it more fun too. My only complaint is that there should be more recognizable songs. There are tons of songs, but few that I know or have heard of.

SATURDAY
I got some errands done, and that night, I went to Trafalga with the coolest married couple I know - Brittany and Michael! It had been so long since I'd seen them, so it was really fun! I loved it!
SUNDAY
MONDAY
We had the day off from school, of course, so I went to Tucano's (so good!) with a few friends and played some more Guitar Hero.

So that's about it! Now, I'm sitting in my apartment since I can't go to class because I'm sick. Hopefully this is just one of those 24-hr bugs or something.
Hope everyone else is doing well!!
Hope everyone else is doing well!!

2 comments:
Cool. What game is that that you played at scott's? Any good? I got 5 new games for christmas!
It's called "Metropoloy." It was kind of weird for my taste, but I think most of the other players liked it. Five new games is a lot!! Which ones did you get?
Post a Comment