1) I started training for my new job today! I am the new Pre-Health secretary at the Preprofessional Advisement Center in the Wilk on campus. I don't know too much about it yet, but mostly today I mailed out letters of recommendation, made flyers for events, and reserved rooms for dental school visiting professors. I'm really excited about starting work - sometimes I just get bored, and I feel like I need something like this to keep me busy. Plus, I could always use some extra cash :)
2) I'm leaving on Wednesday to head home to Georgia! I CANNOT WAIT to get away from this snow and into the warmth! Plus, I'm excited to see my family, of course :)
3) Last but certainly not least...
Alison and Anthony are getting married on Friday!!!
HOORAY!!!
HOORAY!!!
2 comments:
We can't wait to see you!
You make our family complete!
You are a wonderful daughter, and I wish you new how much!
Wish we could of spent some more time with you.
Post a Comment