Thursday, July 16, 2009

Accepted!

Yep, it's true! While on my family vacation to Orlando, I received the email from the BYU School of Accountancy informing me that they have accepted me for Fall 2009! Now there's lots of paperwork and forms to deal with, but still, I'm very excited!

Oh yeah, and I went on week-long vacation to Orlando with my family last week :)
We did tons of fun stuff, including but not limited to:

1) Disney World - We went to Magic Kingdom (so fun with my nieces and nephews), Epcot, and Hollywood Studios.

2) The beach - I loved riding the waves on the boogie board, but I think I had a little bit too much fun with it. I actually ended up breaking one of them while riding in a considerably large wave, hehe :)

3) Girls' Day Out - We went shopping at the outlets (got lots of really cute clothes! Thanks, Mom!) and went to see "My Sister's Keeper." It was really different from the book, but it was still pretty good.

4) Swimming in the pool

5) Playing Rock Band and board games

And my favorite part....
Spending time with my family!

Hopefully I'll get some pictures from my Dad soon so I can post some of those :)

Now I'm just back to working and enjoying the summer :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha! you broke a boogie board? wish i could've seen that one... jk! can't wait to see ya soon!

Mama Scribbler said...

Yay for the outlets!

Bill said...

Really enjoyed having you down, miss you already. We are so happy for your acceptance