Monday, November 8, 2010

Job Offer


And shortly after receiving my offer from Disney, I interviewed with Grant Thornton, an international accounting firm (the fifth largest). The interview/office visit consisted of a delicious dinner the night before, a hotel stay right near the office, breakfast, an office tour, three interviews, and lunch. About an hour after the visit, they called to inform me they were going to extend me an offer for a full-time position as an Audit Associate! This position would not begin until the Fall of 2011, so I can still do the Disney Internship and take this position as well.

I haven't made a decision yet as to whether or not I will accept the offer, but I have to decide by next Friday, so I will keep you guys posted!

3 comments:

Kevin Brown said...

Wow congratulations!

Mama Scribbler said...

You've got all kinds of awesome stuff going on! Yay for you!

Holly-O said...

Way to go!!