At 2:15:pm today, I returned my office keys to Custodial.
It's becoming more real, and yet more difficult to believe that in a matter of days, I will have completed my degree and time here at BYU. There are some things I will NOT miss:
- 8:00am classes
- Writing papers
- Having nothing open at the 11am hour on Tuesdays (so many times I craved a snack during this time and could not find anywhere to buy anything!)
- Stressing over exams and projects
- Scraping ice off my car on cold, snowy mornings
- BYU Mint Brownies (luckily, I have the recipe!)
- My supervisors and co-workers (this has easily been the best job I've ever had, and I will definitely miss working here)
- Being close enough to walk to BYU football games and other athletic events
- Student discounts
- The friends I have made here
Now I just have to make it through finals! Wish me luck! :)
1 comment:
We are so proud of you! You are so special, unique and have accomplished so much! Remember what the most important things are in life are, and Always keep the priority’s in order!
Love, Dad
Post a Comment