I should probably give a real update about life along with my updates on the prank wars...
Well, everything is going pretty well up here in Provo. Finals started yesterday, so I've been keeping pretty busy with studying and taking those. Also, my family is in town! Well, some of them. My Dad came down on Monday night, and we had lunch with Scott and Katie on Tuesday. My mom and Alison got here on Wednesday night, and Alison spent the night at my apartment. We all went shopping on Thursday :) This weekend, my parents took Alison up to Rexburg to get her all settled to start school again. They'll be back next week for Scott and Katie's graduation and to help me move into Wyview next Saturday. I'll miss my roommates here, but I'm excited to move into a new place too.
I'll write more once finals are over!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment