Friday, April 25, 2008

A Break! --- sort of

(: ~FINALS ARE OVER~ :)

.....at least, for the next 2 months ;)

So it's time for a little break, right? Well, it's actually been pretty nice not having to worry about school or papers or finals, but I've been keeping busy packing up my apartment getting ready to move tomorrow and spending time with my family. They've been such a big help packing up stuff and making sure I had a car when needed - like for Kirsten's wedding reception tonight! It was so beautiful, and she looked gorgeous, of course. I took Haley to the airport afterward, and we shared a bittersweet farewell. She'll be in Georgia for the weekend and then head off to PARIS for Study Abroad on Monday! I'll miss having her around, but I know she'll love it!

As for me, I'm excited to move into a new place and start up with classes again! :-D

1 comment:

Jeff Brown said...

This was your first year with a new major right? Psychology? You like it?