Well, spring term has begun, and the first week of classes is over! I'm really excited about this term - I've never taken spring/summer classes before, and I really like how small the classes are and how much more room there seems to be on campus (there are so many fewer students!). It's also starting to warm up a bit (except for the occasional random chilly day). We do have to go at a quicker pace since we have only 8 weeks to get through all the material, but I really don't see that as a problem since my classes don't seem too difficult.
And now I've moved into Wyview in a private room! I love having so much space, and my room is really cute thanks to my mom and dad helping me get everything set up and getting me a beautiful new shelf/cubicle unit for storing books, pictures, and other stuff. Not only that, but I also have a TV! It seems a little strange that I went this whole time in college without getting one, but my other roommates had always already had one, so what was the point in me getting one? But now since there are only 3 of us in the apartment and no one else had one, it was time for me to get my own, and I love it!!
I miss my old roommates, but I still see them from time to time (except Haley! She'd be kinda hard to reach since she's on the other side of the Atlantic.....). Cassie and I even get to work together on Tuesday and Saturday nights for this month! So come see us if you get a chance - we pretty much are the best at making delicious ice cream just the way you want it!
Basically, life is good, and I'm happy!
1 comment:
I want Free Ice Cream!!!
Post a Comment