Last weekend, my car was in desperate need of a car wash. However, my friend told me that according to the laws of the universe, right after I washed my car, it would rain. I said that was crazy, and there was no way those events were related in any way. So I decided to run an experiment - wash the car over the weekend and see if it rained within the next few days. Keep in mind, it had been super hot and sunny the whole week prior to this.
Sure enough, on Monday, it rained a little bit; on Tuesday, it rained more; and today it's raining even more. Now the question is, did the rain come as a result of me washing my car or would it have rained regardless?? ;)
4 comments:
rained regardless! Your getting too superstitious! lol
Most car washes (if you ask) have a 48 hr guarantee -- if it rains you can go back and get another wash Free! Did not know this until recently. Excited about coming out and helping you move.
Isn't that FRUSTRATING!? It's funny because I was going to suggest we wash our own car for FHE this week...until I looked up the weather and found out it was going to rain! Our car needs to be washed also :P Have you noticed that Utah rain seems to be dirtier than other places? It seems that way to me at least. (it rained a lot in Ohio)
Very few car washes come with a guarantee. With my experience, only the most expensive ones have the guarantee, and if they do, it'll probably be posted somewhere.
Post a Comment