Friday, June 6, 2008

Weekend of Fun and Rest

These last few weeks have been so busy, but now my second round of midterms is done, AND I don't have to work all weekend, so needless to say, I'm very excited!!

Some of the events I'm looking forward to include:

*My chorus class's concert Saturday night - finishing that class, which means I'll be done with classes at 11.40 Thursdays and Fridays, and have no classes on Tuesdays! And NO FINAL, yeeeeeeesss


By the way, the concert is at the Provo Tabernacle at 7.30 P.M. and it's free! So if you're bored on Saturday night, come hear some spring music!


*Clubbing Costume Party at my old apartment with my old roomies

*Depositing a couple checks - I haven't had time to even go to the bank to deposit them...and yes, I am excited to deposit them!

*Sleeping in

*Sunshine!!! (hopefully saying that won't jinx it....)




I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Jeff Brown said...

What do you do at a clubbing costume party?

Sunshine daisies bottom mellow . .