Well, we made it home! After about a 28-hour trek, running into a herd of deer, a flat tire, lots of sleeping in the car, lots of eating, and LOTS of driving, my dad and I made it back home on Tuesday night around 5.30 P.M., just in time to go out to eat with some family. We made pretty good time thanks to my dad waking up super early in the morning to start the drive on Monday, and not staying at the hotel too long that night to leave early once again on Tuesday morning.
---Since I've been home, I haven't really done much---
It's been nice just to chill for a while and enjoy some time to myself. I've organized my room just how I like it, gone swimming, visited with family, played Guitar Hero, gone bowling, watched 'Lost,' and slept a lot.....
On Monday, I'm gonna head down to the Florida house with my mom to help get it all organized and set up. I'm so excited to see it!! And of course check out the beach and get some sun :)
I'm so glad to be home for the summer!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment