Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summertime!

So it's been a couple weeks...

Not too much as been going on though. I don't think I'll be able to find a job for the short time I'm home, so I've just been relaxing and enjoying the time at home off from school.

I did get go to my parent's new Orlando house with them this last week! It's not fully furnished and everything yet, but we got a lot done, and it's starting to look really good, so that was pretty fun. Our trip also included some shopping (of course!) and going to the beach and trying to tan outside by the pool. It was fun :)

I'm definitely enjoying the weather down here. It's still really hot, but I love Georgia summers anyway because there's always the pool to jump in if it gets to be too much, right?

I love summers, being with family, relaxing at the pool, reading, and watching ridiculous amounts of TV :D

6 comments:

Page Family said...

Summertime is definately the best! Don't get too hot or burnt. We can't wait to spend time with y'all. Is that a pic from Orlando? That is a sweet view!

Unknown said...

man, I am so excited to come home! one more week and i'll be there. watching ridiculous amounts of tv with you! haha! love ya!

Scott said...

I'm confused, is that pool at the Florida house?

Darcy Marie said...

Yeah, that's the back outside view from the Orlando house. That's our pool and then the lake is right behind our property.

Page Family said...

That is awesome, can't wait!

Jessica said...

aww--I didn't know you had a blog, and it's so cute. How are you?? Are you back in Provo yet?