~Just a few things that have been going on~
(Listed from most recent to oldest)
1) Last night, I went to the Haunted Forest in American Fork. And let me tell you, it was so scary!! I think since I was the smallest and most easily scared of the group, the actors kept targeting me! Just for example, I got chased, yeah, not just followed, CHASED, by four different people with chainsaws! And how many different people with chainsaws did we pass? Um...lemme see...oh yeah, it was four. So every single actor with a chainsaw that we passed totally got in my face and chased me! They told us not to run, but I couldn't help it - I was really scared! haha, but it was really fun.
2) Before the Haunted Forest, I went to BYU's experimental theater to see seven short plays written by BYU students. Some of them were weird, but a few of them were really good! The best part was that we got free tickets from my wonderful friend, Loriann :)
3) Congratulations to Don and Diane who just got engaged this week!
4) Last Sunday, I went over to Scott and Katie's for pizza and games. Looks to me as though Luke is getting bigger every time I see him! He's a cutie.
Well, that's all for now! Hope everyone is doing well!
:)
(Listed from most recent to oldest)
1) Last night, I went to the Haunted Forest in American Fork. And let me tell you, it was so scary!! I think since I was the smallest and most easily scared of the group, the actors kept targeting me! Just for example, I got chased, yeah, not just followed, CHASED, by four different people with chainsaws! And how many different people with chainsaws did we pass? Um...lemme see...oh yeah, it was four. So every single actor with a chainsaw that we passed totally got in my face and chased me! They told us not to run, but I couldn't help it - I was really scared! haha, but it was really fun.
2) Before the Haunted Forest, I went to BYU's experimental theater to see seven short plays written by BYU students. Some of them were weird, but a few of them were really good! The best part was that we got free tickets from my wonderful friend, Loriann :)
3) Congratulations to Don and Diane who just got engaged this week!
4) Last Sunday, I went over to Scott and Katie's for pizza and games. Looks to me as though Luke is getting bigger every time I see him! He's a cutie.
Well, that's all for now! Hope everyone is doing well!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment