Wednesday, October 8, 2008

...I've been tagged...

Enjoy!

8 things I am passionate about:
1. Family
2. School/Education
3. Friends
4. Harry Potter :)
5. Music
6. Reading
7. Relaxation
8. BYU football/BYU sports in general

8 words or phrases I say often:
1. Guess what...
2. Gilmore Girls?
3. So....how'd it go?
4. What do you wanna do?
5. Go Cougars!
6. Why?
7. Did anyone check the mail?
8. Who wants brownies? (I make them ALL the time)

8 things I want to accomplish in the coming year:
1. Get accepted into the accounting program
2. Eat healthier
3. Exercise more
4. Have a better GPA
5. Keep my scholarship
6. Learn more about money management and investing
7. Become a more consistent journal writer
8. Stop being such a procrastinator

8 places I would love to go or visit:
1. Australia
2. France (again)
3. Home to Georgia
4. California
5. Vegas
6. Germany (again)
7. Hawaii (again)
8. England (again)

8 things I need or want:

1. Skis! (or a snowboard, I haven't decided yet)
2. Season pass for Sundance
3. Ann Taylor clothes
4. Upgrades on my computer (bigger hard drive, more memory, etc.)
5. DVD burner for my computer
6. To see WALL-E
7. My car serviced
8. More time

I tag....Brittany, Jeff, and Amy :)

No comments: