Final Score:
BYU 59 UCLA 0
BYU 59 UCLA 0
. . . . In other news . . . .
1) Haley auditioned for a main stage play this week, and she made it!! The play, "Houseboat Honeymoon," was written by a BYU student, and is about a couple who goes on their honeymoon and...surprise! His whole family ends up showing up. Haley was cast as the Mom, and I know she'll do a GREAT job! It runs from mid-November to the beginning of December, and I can't wait to see it!
2) Pricewaterhouse Cooper is pretty cool....yesterday, they held a tailgate party for accounting/business students with burgers, pizza, cookies, lemonade, and prizes! Everything was free (always a draw for college students) and the food was soooo good.
3) Going back a bit further...last Sunday, Scott and Katie invited the family (that lives here in Utah) to come visit and see their new house. We had a walking tour (the house looks amazing!), ate some snacks, and played games. It was really nice to visit and see my cute nephew, Luke. Their house is really nice, and from what I can see, it's starting to come together really well :)
Other than that, school is going really well. Exams don't start for a couple more weeks, so right now, all my classes are pretty easygoing. When I'm not studying or in class, my roommates are always entertaining me, and I'm watching movies or Gilmore Girls, going to dinner group, and hanging out with the friends from my last ward. Life's good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment