For my accounting class, we don't meet for lecture two or three times a week like most other classes. Instead, we watch DVD lessons at home and take quizzes at our own convenience (I like this teaching method so much better than lectures). We still have lectures sometimes, but only every other week or so, depending on where we are in the material. So for my lesson tonight (activity-based costing), the teacher told us to take pictures of the screen and show it to our parents to prove we are truly learning and doing cool things in accounting because this stuff was pretty heavy and it looks intimidating....

So here it is! Stice says this picture is how we can show that our tuition money is going to good use :)

I am just loving my accounting class right now. I know it probably sounds boring, but sometimes I really think it's fun! I'm learning so much, and I'm so glad I decided to change my major.
2 comments:
Darcy,
We so much enjoy your blog, it is noticed when you havent updated it for awhile. As your Parents we did get the picture!
Keep up the good work. Love you lots. look forward in seeing you in a few weeks!
Love,
Dad
Accounting actually sounds pretty cool to me but the obvious problem is I see you're using a Mac... Hopefully some day you will learn...
Post a Comment