The last time I filled up my gas tank for my car, I believe it cost around $59.
This is my receipt from filling up today.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yeah, that's less than
$35!!!
(Keep in mind, I get "Plus" because "Regular" in Utah is only 85.)
This makes me
very happy :-D
3 comments:
Sweet!!
Gas was $1.75/gal for me today. :)
Economists are predicting the prices will stay pretty low for at least a year.
Nice! I love it!
Oh, and I used to have a thing about Utah's regular gas only being 85 too.. but then I learned from somewhere (can't remember where) that it is because of the altitude or something.. So essentially it is the same as Regular other places, we just don't need the higher octane. I don't know. Something like that. :) But anyway, if you can get away with Plus for only $35, I'd totally stick with that!
Post a Comment