Sunday, December 14, 2008

Concerts

This past week was GREAT because I went to a concert Wednesday night.....then another on Thursday....and then ANOTHER on Friday :)

On Wednesday, Haley and I went to the A Cappella Jam, and saw Blue Mountain, Goody Two Shoes, Noteworthy, and Vocal Point! I bet no one knows who any of those groups are, but me and Haley really enjoyed ourselves! Unfortunately, I have no pictures from this particular event....

On Thursday, I went to see Haley sing in her French Choir concert! She had a solo too, the last number of the night (saving the best for last, of course), and it was great! She looked so good with her cute new haircut, and sang so pretty too :)

(unfortunately, this video was taken AFTER she'd already done her solo. It's the French version of "O Holy Night" or as they say in French - "Minuit Chretien")

Then on Friday to start off the weekend right, I went to the Muse with Luis to check out Rosetta Roulette, Grand Cross, and Clockwork Illusion. It was really loud, but really fun too!


(this is Grand Cross)

On another note, finals start this week......
BOO....
However, I'll be done as of Wednesday at 5:30 PM, and then I head home! I can't wait to spend some time relaxing at home in Georgia with my family :)

P.S. Sorry for the low quality on the videos! I just took them with my phone.

No comments: