1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Definitely wrapping paper for receiving. It's harder for wrapping though...but worth it!
I've always had a real one, so they hold a special place in my heart :) However, once I have my own home, I'll have to experiment before I decide which one I'll go with.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Um....I don't! My mommy and daddy put it up while I'm out at school in Utah. Makes it easy for me though. I just get to come home and enjoy it! But I help take it down, of course.
4. When do you take the tree down?
A couple days after Christmas? It's always before I go back to school so I can help....
5. Do you like eggnog?
NO!
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Definitely the year we got a puppy! My parents had to hide it in the pool house on Christmas Eve and then bring her in on Christmas morning. So memorable.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
Definitely my dad ;)
8. Easiest person to buy for?
That would be my mom.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
YES!! Last year, my mom got me the Willow Tree set!! I absolutely love it!!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
I don't do either.....don't blame me, I don't have a family of my own yet! But I prefer receiving cards. We always hang them up all over the house.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Can't really think of anything right now....
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Just watched it - The Muppet Christmas Carol! I know it sounds ridiculous, but it really is very very good!! I love singing along with the songs :)
13. When do you start shopping?
I start thinking about it right after Thanksgiving, but I don't really start buying until December.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Nope
15. Favorite thing to eat or drink at Christmas?
White chocolate covered Oreos, Hot chocolate, Candy canes, etc!
16. Lights on the tree?
Um, yes? What exactly are you asking here? Well, yes, they are definitely necessary for the tree.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Haha, this year, I've been listening to "All I Want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey, haha. But typically, my favorites are from Josh Groban (his "O Holy Night" is FABULOUS).
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Travel....home :) I've been lucky enough to always with my family on Christmas so far.
19. Can you name all of Santa 's reindeer?
Yes! In the order they are announced in "Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer," they are: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Doner, and Blitzen, and then Rudolph of course.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
We have used both, but I prefer a star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
One on Christmas Eve, the rest on Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
SOO many people out shopping the same time I am!! (I finally finished today, thank goodness, haha)
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
My favorite ornaments are the ones my mom gets with everyone's pictures in them. And I'm an old fashioned kind of girl, so I generally like the standard red and green for colors.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Honey Baked Ham, Rolls, Yummy Cream Cheese Pies!!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I already posted about this! It's here...
I suppose it's too late for me to tag anyone else since Christmas is merely 2 and a half days away, but oh well :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment