Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Birthday in Pictures

# 1 I woke up to beautiful sunshine over the lake in the backyard. It was sooo nice outside all day!


# 2 Me, Alison, Derek, and my parents set off to Disney World! We spent the morning and most of the afternoon in Animal Kingdom.


# 3We rode Dinosaur, Expedition Everest, and saw "It's Tough To Be a Bug" and "Finding Nemo" along with tigers, alligators, birds, and anteaters!


# 4We went to Outback Steakhouse for lunch/dinner. It was so good!! I absolutely LOVE steak :)


# 5
We came back to the house, where we enjoyed some delicious ice cream cake and I opened up my birthday presents - a cute jacket and....(drum roll....)

an iPhone!!
Thank you, Mom & Dad!!!

Also, thanks to all my friends for the birthday messages via text, phone call, and Facebook :)

All in all, it was a GREAT birthday!

2 comments:

Bill said...

We love you Darc!

We enjoy having you with us!

Katie said...

sinner--going to Disney on a Sunday-- tsk tsk :)jk

Sweet an iPHONE! 22 has been a good age/year for me--hope it is good for you too!