Just a few things that have been going on:
1) THANKSGIVING IN ALTONAH - Derek and I drove to Altonah to spend Thanksgiving break with Grandma, Grandpa, Scott, Katie, Luke, Alison, and Anthony. It was really nice to see everyone and eat some delicious food! It was good to get away from school and relax for a while too. We played games, went bowling, and watched a lot of movies. Most importantly, I got to see Alison's beautiful engagement ring - Nice job, Anthony :)
2) FINISHING UP CLASSES - The last day of classes is one week from today! I'm excited, but also not happy about finals which start the following Monday. However, this year will be the earliest I've ever been home for Christmas since my scheduled finals are pretty early in the week, so I'm pretty happy about that :)
3) CAR MAINTENANCE - Today I finally took in the Altima to get everything all fixed. Apparently the battery was barely working, so I got a new one, and got a few other things fixed. The only downside is that I took it to get emissions after I got a new battery, which apparently will make it fail! They told me to drive it about 100 miles and then it will pass! I'm not sure I'll drive 100 miles before I take it back again since I don't drive it that much, so we'll see.
That's about it! Classes have been keeping me busy with various assignments and projects. By the way, if you haven't already taken my life satisfaction/fast food/exercise survey, please take it at this link: click me!
We've already had a pretty large response so far, but we need a few more, so if you can take a few minutes to take it, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!!
:)
We've already had a pretty large response so far, but we need a few more, so if you can take a few minutes to take it, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment