*WEEKEND IN ALTONAH*
This weekend, I took a few friends up to my grandparents' house in Altonah, UT. It was absolutely gorgeous up there, not only with the snow-capped mountains, but also using the telescope to see the moon (the brightest it will be all year) close up! We had a tour of the Car Museum and shop, hiked up Yellowstone, took some lovely pictures (not on my camera, so I don't have any to post, sorry!), made a bon fire, and got to relax and eat delicious food my grandpa made for us :) It was really fun, and I'm excited to plan another trip to go snowmobiling in a few weeks or so.*FIRST TRIP TO SUNDANCE*
I probably should've made this 2 posts, but I didn't have enough to say for each to make it into 2, so I'm melding them into one. Anyways, I made my first trip to Sundace this morning for some snowboarding!!! I woke up arond 7.30, got my board all put together (putting on the bindings), and got to Sundance around 9 AM. It was amazing because that early, there are hardly any people there other than the employees! Especially since today is Monday. This was lucky for me too because my first run was kind of a struggle, first because it was the first one of the season, and second because I'm used to skiing. Luckily, it came back to me pretty quickly, so I only fell 2 or 3 times on the last run :) I'm really excited to continue with snowboarding and get better, as well as buy my skis (thanks, Mom and Dad!) and get back to that too. Definitely a pro of having so much snow around :)
Now it's time to get back to classes.....
2 comments:
Cool! That is one good thing about the west... theres snow! Glad you had a good weekend! Miss ya!
Awsome!, Glad you are having some fun. Memories of collage should be fun. Glad you are rounding it all out. Love you Bunches, Miss you too, Dad
Post a Comment