1. I actually LOVE doing laundry. I have no idea why, but I love having my clothes all clean and folding them all neatly and such. I always put on music when I'm folding my clothes and sing along with the songs.
2. I have a snowboard and skis. I'm better at skiing, but I'm getting better at snowboarding, and I really love doing both! I go to Sundance ski resort at least once, usually twice, a week and always come home sore and tired, but I always have so much fun!
3. For probably the last 10 years at least, I've suspected my sister would get married first (of her friends and before me), hehe. I'm so happy for her!!! :)
4. I went to All State Chorus for 5 years (once in 8th grade, and every year in high school). It started out just something to add to my college applications, but I ended up really loving it every year. It was held in Savannah, one of the coolest and prettiest cities ever, and it was so much fun with my chorus buddies!! I miss you guys....
5. I've realized recently that sometimes, I can be an impulse buyer! I know it's not smart, and I should budget better, but sometimes I can't help myself! I need to learn to handle my finances better :)
6. I'm a pretty deep sleeper. I've had roommates who wake up earlier than me in the morning (like now) and I swear, I never hear their alarm clocks! I only hear mine. I think I have selective hearing. It works out pretty well for me though :)
7. When I got an iPhone for my birthday, I was kind of sad to be leaving my old phone behind because I had grown so attached to it, but little did I know, the iPhone would become my new best friend! I don't know how I would live without it now. It's got everything, and I mean, everything.
8. When I curl my hair, I use a straightener to do so.
9. I just found out this week that both Fazoli's near me have shut down! I haven't had it in so long, but I got a craving this week, so I stopped by, and the sign on the door informed me it was closed. So I did a search on my iPhone for the nearest one and it's 30 miles away!! I'll have to make a trip soon.
10. My favorite movie is Enchanted :) Cheesy, yes, but I absolutely love it! "How does she know.....you love her?" I can't get enough of it :)
11. I watched High School Musical 3 last week and was rather disappointed. It looked cheap, but maybe I just need to watch it again and give it another chance. We'll see...
12. I LOVE See's Candies!!! I didn't discover them until last summer, so I have a lot of catching up to do. My favorites so far are the orange creams and key lime truffles!!
13. When Dumbledore died, I cried. Big time. Bawling like a baby :(
14. While I like playing Guitar Hero and Rock Band, I like Guitar Hero better, mostly for the guitars - they just feel better on Guitar Hero. Plus, I like the drums better too - I like that you have to play both cymbals and there are 5 "buttons" rather than 4.
15. My favorite sport to watch is gymnastics. I try to go to all the BYU gymnastics meets that are here on campus. It is amazing what those girls can do!
16. I also really like going to the shows on campus - thankfully, I have a roomie that knows all the shows going on, so she always tells me what's going on and even offers to get tickets for me to go with her to stuff. I especially love the musicals (just saw "Thoroughly Modern Millie" and LOVED it!), but I usually enjoy all the shows on campus.
17. I make brownies probably once a week. I don't eat them all by myself though! I share, I promise :)
18. I watch GIlmore Girls every single night before going to bed. It helps me fall asleep.
19. I'm taking Mission Prep from Bro. Bott in the spring - he's the #1 teacher on ratemyprofessor.com :)
20. I LOVE watching the finale to American Idol every year. I don't really keep up with the show until the last few contestants because before that it's all about the drama, but I love the finale when they bring in guest artists to sing with them and everything - so fun!
21. I've had 4 majors - Music Ed, Elementary Ed, Psychology, and Accounting.
22. I am very picky about which roller coasters I will ride. Disney = Yes. Goliath = No. It scares me!!! :)
23. I type way too many smiley faces.
24. I've been to Disney World more times than I can remember.
25. It took me forever to type this out because it was hard to think of 25 things about myself :)
3 comments:
#5 – yes you are :)
#6 – definitely yes. Lots of times you wouldn’t even wake up to your own alarm. I had to wake you up and tell you to turn it off :)
#8 – I straighten my hair with a curling iron :)
#9 – I know! So sad!
#10 – I love Enchanted too but I never get to watch it because Michael doesn’t wan to watch it
#15 – Ooo me too! Me and Michael are going to the meet this Friday. Are you going?
#18 – Yay Gilmore girls! Ahh the memories :)
#23 – You can never have too many smiley faces :) hehe
#9- We have one by my apartment. It actually might be the one you found 30 miles away. Either way, come to the one by my house and we'll make a party of it. Mmm.
#13- Pretty sure I did too.
#19- He IS amazing. I loved his class. I learned a lot.
#25- Yeah doing mine on facebook took me like over 2 hours.
I cried when Dumbledore died too. It was the first time HP made me cry. It was just so sudden and the circumstances were so shocking.
Post a Comment