Friday, April 10, 2009

Top 10 - Georgia Trip

I've seen this on a few other blogs, and I like the idea, so this post is going to be about my top 10 things I loved about my trip home to Georgia last week :)

10) Reception fiascoes (no cake, no dress) - NOT FUNNY at the time, but good stories to tell!

9) Watching Twilight with my mom and sister-in-law, Katie, during Priesthood session while the boys were gone, hehe :)

8) Nagoya - need I say more?
7) Alison's Bachelorette Party at the Melting Pot (yummy!!!) and Jillian's
6) Babysitting my nieces and nephews at various times
5) Family BBQ and swimming in between sessions of conference - leftover reception food and beautiful sunny weather

4) Seeing so many family and friends at the beautiful reception hall
3) The slideshow my dad made for Alison and Anthony (I got a bit teary-eyed)

2) Time spent with my family
...and...

1) Being there for my beautiful sister and new brother-in-law's wedding :)Congratulations to Alison and Anthony! Love you both!

1 comment:

Bill said...

What a wonderful Blog write up,
Talking about getting teary eyed, that’s the effect you had on me with this Blog.

You’re a wonderful Daughter of God, who is loved beyond your understanding!