Monday, April 13, 2009

Picnik

Ya know what is a really fun photo editing website that will entertain you for hours?

I made these 3 collages in a matter of minutes just playing around on the site. It's free and really fun!

So first I made one from Alison's wedding because they were the only pictures I had on Windows (I used Windows the first time I opened up the website).

The second is one I made for my website project (yeah, I made a website for one of my classes, I will probably post it later). This picture goes on the Skiing and Snowboarding page...
This last one comes from my music page - it's pretty simple, but it just shows a couple of the things I love to listen to on my iPod :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thief! i found it first and told you about it! really cute pictures tho! miss ya!