Last night, I went to the Kelly Clarkson concert at UVU! It had been raining earlier in the day, so I was concerned it would be cancelled or at least raining during the concert (it was at the ballpark), but the sun came out and there was even a rainbow right behind the stage!!!
Me and Kenny waiting for Kelly to come out...
And....KELLY!
(as you can probably tell, we were pretty close to the stage! This picture doesn't quite do it justice though, I can't zoom much on my camera....)
She did a lot of the songs from her new album, but also the classics, of course. She is an amazing, AMAZING performer! So talented. I loved it! So fun!
And....KELLY!
(as you can probably tell, we were pretty close to the stage! This picture doesn't quite do it justice though, I can't zoom much on my camera....)
She did a lot of the songs from her new album, but also the classics, of course. She is an amazing, AMAZING performer! So talented. I loved it! So fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment