Thursday, June 4, 2009

What happened to May?

Somehow, I went through the entire month of May with NO blog posts!!!

However, I have a very good excuse, and I bet you can guess what it is .....

Yep, you're right! It's school. Last spring, I took really easy classes, so I had a LOT of free time, but this spring, my programming class is requiring a LOT of my time. Plus, things at work have been getting EXTREMELY busy, so I've been coming in for a few extra hours lately to make sure we are getting everything done....busy, busy!

As for my programming class, while I'm learning a lot, I also am spending a LOT of time on this stuff. For example, on Wednesday night, from the time I got home (around 5.30/6 PM) until about 11.45 PM, I was programming! I had a break in the middle for dinner for maybe an hour, but other than that, my entire night was spent in front of my computer screen! I guess some of the stuff just takes some time to get used to, and when you're not entirely sure of what you're doing, it can be time consuming :) Luckily, all we have left now is our final project, and I'll be done with programming forever!!! (Yeah, I don't think I'll take another programming class. It was interesting learning about it, but it's just not the way I think.)

In other news:
It was Scott's birthday last week, and then Katie's birthday yesterday! Sorry this is late, but Happy Birthday to you both!

I am THRILLED that Spring semester will be over soon! Finals are June 17-18th (this semester has gone by SO quickly!!), and then I'll just be working for the rest of the summer. I'm gonna try to get some more hours, but if that doesn't work out, I'll just have more time for reading (which is always fine with me!). Then in July, I'll be going to Orlando for the family beach/Disney World trip! So the next few weeks will be bringing some very fun things for me :)

Well, that's basically my life right now. So, so busy, but things will slow down soon, and I will write more, I promise!

Gotta go again.....later!! :)

1 comment:

Bill said...

Looking so forward in seeing you. Glad you are almost done with your programing class. You deserve some time off!