Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Hello everyone!

I apologize for my lack of posting lately. I have never been so busy in my life!


Just a couple of things that have happened since my last post (back in September....)
  • Went to visit Alison and Anthony in Rexburg! We (Kenny and I, our friend, Erik, came down with us but spent most of his time with his cousin) did tons of fun stuff with them: ate DELICIOUS chocolate and biscuits (thanks, Ali!), went to the Civil Defense Caves and played hide-and-seek with glow sticks, visited the Sand Dunes (SO HUGE!), ate other delicious food, saw Anthony's Overtime Sports Center (and watched the Cougars lose....), and went to the Straw Maze! It was really fun to visit with them.
  • Went to see Haley in "Wagon Wheels West" - She was a Western outlaw, and she did a great job!
  • Saw "Absent Friends" with my old buddy, Luis.
  • Had a movie marathon with some friends - I think we watched 6-7 movies in one Saturday! And I'd only seen 1 of them before! It was fun to catch up on movies; I was so behind.

That's all I can think of for now.......

Right now, I'm mostly just excited for Thanksgiving break!
I'm gonna be heading to California to spend the break with Kenny and his family. I am stoked to be getting away from this cold weather and enjoy some time off school :)

2 comments:

Bill said...

Yay for a new blog! Although I already knew most of the news, it was fun to read it.
Love ya,
Mom

Bill said...

How was Thanksgiving? Can't wait till you come home for Christmas ... nothing better than having you home , and being in the South.