Since my last post, lots of things have happened! Just to name a few...
- I survived my first round of finals in the Junior Core! It was my hardest semester of my academic career thus far, but it's amazing how much I've learned. I'm getting really excited about graduating in December :)
- I went home to Georgia for Christmas! I loved visiting with my family, relaxing, going to movies, going out to eat, and being spoiled like I always am. It was so nice to get away from the Junior Core and Utah for a while (even though Georgia was abnormally colder than I remember) and spend time with my family.
- I started up classes again. This time, I'm taking Intermediate Financial Accounting (Part 2), Cost & Managerial Accounting, Fundamentals of Taxation, and Effective Study and Learning (my easy class for the semester). Looks like fun, no?? So far, the workload has been a little bit lighter than last semester, but it's still the Junior Core.
- My dad, Kevin, Amy, and Alexander came to visit! It was fun to spend some more time with them. We also went skiing/snowboarding with Scott and Katie. I loved getting back on my skis! I hope to plan for a few more skiing/snowboarding trips before the season ends.
- I saw Haley in a play on campus - I Love Lysistrata - in which she played.....Lysistrata (clearly, the lead role). She did a great job! I love going to her shows. She's directing one in March that I'm really excited to see.
- This week is my first week of exams. I've taken two so far and have one more tomorrow. They seem to be going okay so far.
And that's basically it! I eat, sleep, live, and breathe accounting. Luckily, I like the stuff.
2 comments:
Great write up, really enjoyed having you home for Christmas! I hear you are such a good Skier, make sure you have some fun tips and activities this semester. Good luck on the exam.
Love,
Dad
Yay! A new post on Darcy's blog. Love reading all the blogs, love the surprise when they're new.
Mom
Post a Comment