A few weeks ago, Kenny and I took a weekend trip to California to see his family and friends. We had Monday off of school for Memorial day, so we got to stay for a little longer than usual. Here's some of the fun things we did....
1) We started off the weekend by showing up at Kenny's sister's surprise party. It was definitely a surprise when she saw us! It was fun to see all of his family and hang out with them.

2) We hung out with a few of Kenny's friends the next day. After a while of hanging out and talking, one of the guys announces that he can get 4 people into Disneyland for FREE for the rest of the day! I nearly dropped out of my seat! Of course Kenny and I demanded that we must go, especially since I'd never been to Disneyland. We went to California Adventure for a little while but spent most of the day in Disneyland. It was basically like Magic Kingdom of Disney World, but there were some differences. We rode tons of fun rides, ate delicious food, and watched the fireworks. I loved it!

I think we were riding the Matterhorn in this one....

And here we are waiting for the fireworks show to start...
Sorry I don't have more pictures here. I was a little too excited about being in Disneyland,
so I forgot to take more pictures :)
3) The next day we headed to his family's cabin up in Big Bear. This place is absolutely gorgeous every day of the year. We took a walk in the mountains, watched TV, and played games.
Again, no pictures....sorry...
And then we drove back to Provo to get back to school. It was a really fun trip!
2 comments:
Glad you are having a little fun with all that school and work going on.
Keep in touch
Love,
Dad
You came to CA and you didn't stop and say see us! How rude! :) jk hehe we're probably way out of the way for driving down to southern CA. Glad you had fun. That's awesome you got to go to Disneyland!
Post a Comment