Friday, April 30, 2010

Florida and Spring

I am about to announce something that I've been waiting to say for eight months...

THE JUNIOR CORE IS OVER!!!

I doubt anyone is as excited about that news as me (or the rest of my fellow Junior Core students), but it really is a relief to be done with the hardest part of my education here at BYU. Now I just need to take a few more general business classes, my last general ed class, and then graduate :)

Anyways, after my last final was over, I quickly headed to the airport to catch a plane to ORLANDO, FLORIDA! I got to spent four days with my parents and Alison and Anthony in the beautiful, sunny weather of Florida. We went shopping (thanks Mom and Dad!), visited the beach, went out to eat, played Rock Band, and even saw the Blue Man Group in Universal Studios. It was a great trip - thanks again Mom and Dad for making it work out and spending time with me!
(Sorry, I don't have any pictures!)

And now I'm back in Provo and back in school. I'm only taking two classes, so it shouldn't be too difficult. I've been busy trying to get back in the swing of things and get my new apartment all setup, but things are finally starting to come together.

8 months until graduation!

3 comments:

Bill said...

So happy for you--time to enjoy getting an education again! I sure wish I was there to help you set up the apartment.
Mom

Unknown said...

i thought you said you were updating this... hope everything is going well! miss you!

Darcy Marie said...

I know...you've already updated like 3-4 times and I've yet to do it once! I was waiting on a picture from Kenny's dad but perhaps I'll post without it. I'll have more pictures after this weekend though! We'll see.