Well, we actually did end up breaking the world record for World's Largest Water Balloon Fight! You can read what the Daily Universe had to say about it here.
I got pretty wet, but Kenny was soaked! I still had a few dry spots myself. We were somewhere in the middle of the crowd - I bet you'd never be able to find us since there were so many people! We wore blue shirts, so we were on the blue and orange team-ish.
3 comments:
So cool!
I watched the video; WOW can’t believe how much the sky was filled. How wet did you get, where you at the line, or back farther?
I got pretty wet, but Kenny was soaked! I still had a few dry spots myself. We were somewhere in the middle of the crowd - I bet you'd never be able to find us since there were so many people! We wore blue shirts, so we were on the blue and orange team-ish.
Post a Comment