Friday, July 30, 2010

States Game Revisited

I used to play this game a ton probably about a year ago after Alison told me about it, but I haven't been back in a while. Today I thought I would try again....

I lost my screenshot of the game, but I got a 90% with an average mileage error of only 10 miles! So I guess I couldn't land all the states perfectly, but I never got more than about 25 miles away.

It's a fun game :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I almost forgot about this game! not to bust your bubble or anything, but I just took it and got 94% with 10 mile error. :) excited to see you in 2 weeks!

Darcy Marie said...

Haha, yes, you have always been more talented at this game than me, so boast all you like! You earned it :)
I can't wait to see you and Anthony too!! It'll be a blast.

Unknown said...

actually Anthony has us both beat, i don't remember his score, but it was good!

Michael said...

1st time = 94% with 5 mile error.

Don't believe me, check your email.

=)