Thursday, September 16, 2010

Grand Tetons

Following the Grand Canyon trip, I visited the Grand Tetons with Kenny, Derek, my parents, Alison, Anthony, Scott, Katie, and Luke over Labor Day weekend. Among the many fun things we did, we .....

  • Rode the alpine slide! Many of us had never ridden one before (I had) so it was fun to see a lot of them doing it for the first time (especially Luke!).
  • Rode the tram up to the top of the mountains. It was extremely windy (I almost fell over more than few times), but there we had an amazing view of the mountains.
  • Played games
  • Ate delicious food (it seems like all the trips my parents take me on always include wonderful food...) my mom made for my Dad's birthday.
  • Spent time in the hot tub
  • Watched TV and movies
and more! Yet another fun outing for the Brown family :)

Thank you Mom and Dad for all your help and preparation for both the Grand Canyon and Teton trips. I enjoyed both thoroughly and was so grateful for the ability to come and spend time with the family.

Thank you, thank you!!

1 comment:

Bill said...

The gratitude and thanks should be expressed on my end. There is nothing so sweet and joyful then spending time with the family. Every time I go in the living room and see your piano I miss you hearing you practice and play on it. A fathers memories of his daughter is eternal and priceless, I now understand more deeply how HF feels about his precious children.