I'm sure most of you have already heard, but for documenting purposes, I must announce it here....
Kenny and I

are engaged :)
Yesterday, Kenny took me to Olive Garden for their delicious neverending pasta bowl. We'd been wanting to go for a while now, but couldn't find the time. So we went yesterday, and it was so good!! If anybody else is thinking of going, make sure you go soon because they told us this is the last week they're doing it!
Anyway, after Olive Garden, we went to Squaw Peak (neither of us had every been before). We drove to the top and walked around for a while looking out over the city (it's gorgeous up there!). Then Kenny started telling me how much he loved me, got down on one knee, and asked me to marry him. I immediately said yes!
We plan on moving to Southern California following graduation and getting married sometime probably early next summer.
Oh, and for those of you who wanted to see the ring....

He did a good job, didn't he??
6 comments:
Congrats Darcy!!!!! You are going to love married life.
Katie (King) Rindfleisch
Congratulations! The ring IS pretty :-)
i love your pinky finger! congrats again!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am so excited for you. :) This is awesome.
Congrats!
(I hope it's okay that I blogstalk you :)
Congratulations Darcy! You deserve to be so happy!
Post a Comment