#3!
Thanks for all your votes, everyone! And I'll be the first to admit that yes, we look pretty darn good in every picture I posted, but I think we'll be going with picture #3 for the invitations.
In other news, things at Disney are going well! I'm learning a lot and having tons of fun. This past week has really busy because we have our first formal presentation as interns on Wednesday. We've been in an 8-week course learning the basics of finance (within Disney) and now we get to present our project. Luckily, this one is a team project :)
(We each have an individual intern presentation at the beginning of May.)
Other than that, things are going well! Still working on the wedding plans, but thanks to my wonderful mother and sister, a lot of the work has already been done or is being done on the opposite side of the country :)
Hope you all are doing well too!
1 comment:
yayyy! glad to hear you are doing well Darcy! we miss you around here!
Post a Comment