Darcy! You are getting married sooo soon! How exciting!!!
Just a quick question for you--you left a comment on my blog back in February that you would've been able to get me a free Disneyland ticket. How long does that offer go for? :) If you get a chance, just email me back. emilymcb@gmail.com
Hope you're doing well! I start up again at the Preprofessional Office next week (I'm going back to school), and I'm gonna miss sitting by you!
2 comments:
True story.
Darcy! You are getting married sooo soon! How exciting!!!
Just a quick question for you--you left a comment on my blog back in February that you would've been able to get me a free Disneyland ticket. How long does that offer go for? :) If you get a chance, just email me back. emilymcb@gmail.com
Hope you're doing well! I start up again at the Preprofessional Office next week (I'm going back to school), and I'm gonna miss sitting by you!
Post a Comment