Sunday, March 9, 2008

...An Enchanted Weekend...

This weekend was full of excitement for me! I never really have big plans, but this time, I actually did, and I loved it!

On Friday, my roommates and I went to Carl's Jr. (yum), the gymnastics meet (Go Cougars!), and to see ENCHANTED at the dollar movie at the Wilk.

Then on Saturday, SubZero Ice Cream opened! I worked for a few hours before heading off to my evening activities. First, Haley and I went to see a play - The Last 5 Years. It's the story of a couple given in 2 perspectives: the girl's and the guy's. The guy's story starts at the beginning of their courtship and ends with the breakup of their marriage, and the girl's story begins at the end of the marriage and works back to the first meeting. All the songs are solos except in the middle where the stories meet, at their wedding.
(You can read a plot summary here.) It was AMAZING!! Afterwards, Haley and I stopped by at the ward dance. Everyone looked so pretty in their formal dresses, and we had lots of fun! :)

1 comment:

Nitha said...

So Jealous!
I would fly to Utah to see TLFY. Fact.