I don’t know how long they’ve been around, but apparently Google has uploaded tons of books on this website so anyone with the internet can view them. Obviously, they don’t have the most recent books uploaded (ones that are still being sold in bookstores and have copyright laws), but you can find those books and locate them in a library near you (for some, you can even preview some or most of the pages). We used it in class to read some of Fechner’s “The Little Book of Life After Death.” Also, for all the books you find and like, you can add them to your “Library.” That way, whenever you're signed into Google, you can go straight to your library and directly see the books you've saved. I have a feeling I'm going to be playing with this quite a bit :)
1 comment:
This does sound really cool. Even though I don’t read much myself, I have so much admired those who do.
Post a Comment