And then for Saturday night, we had the grand finale to the weekend - the ward Variety Show! My whole apartment put together an act/skit/song/dance which was pretty much the funnest thing we have done as an apartment together. I'm gonna try to upload the video of the act later, but for now I just have pictures. I pretty much live with the coolest girls ever :) It was a great weekend!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
This weekend was full of activities! First, Friday was my first official night as a manager for Sub Zero Ice Cream! Thanks to the wonderful people I work with, it went smoothly, and I didn't even need Michael to come in and help out :)
Then on Saturday, we had Kirsten's Bridal Shower! It was so fun!! Haley did an awesome job organizing it and putting it on. We had so much good food, funny videos to watch, and lots of silly girls to laugh with. Thanks to everyone who helped me and Haley get everything ready!
And then for Saturday night, we had the grand finale to the weekend - the ward Variety Show! My whole apartment put together an act/skit/song/dance which was pretty much the funnest thing we have done as an apartment together. I'm gonna try to upload the video of the act later, but for now I just have pictures. I pretty much live with the coolest girls ever :) It was a great weekend!
And then for Saturday night, we had the grand finale to the weekend - the ward Variety Show! My whole apartment put together an act/skit/song/dance which was pretty much the funnest thing we have done as an apartment together. I'm gonna try to upload the video of the act later, but for now I just have pictures. I pretty much live with the coolest girls ever :) It was a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like the guitar hero guitars, what was the song you did?
The song is actually the title of the post: "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger." We used Garage Band to add different instruments to the original song so everyone would be featured. Haley actually has the video posted on her facebook if you wanna watch it now before I post it on here: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v= 539264657319
Post a Comment