Saturday, February 23, 2008

"We're gonna take it into overtime..."

Well, yesterday I finally finished all my midterms!  It's been a busy couple weeks, with two last week and two more this week, but I finally finished and was thrilled about it! 

To celebrate, I wanted to go to Haley's Women's chorus concert (they're so good, and I always love going to their concerts), but it was sold out, so instead, we planned to meet up with Cassie afterward and have a girls' night.  I wanted to go see "Dan in Real Life" at the dollar movie, but when we got there, it was sold out!  So we formulated another plan - ice cream at the creamery and watching "Space Jam."  So we got our ice cream, rented the movie, got some popcorn, and let the fun begin!  It's been so long since any of us watched that movie, so it was so  great just to sit with the girls and laugh together.  Kirsten was even home to watch it with us, and Jess came a little later to watch the last bit too.  It was great to spend time with my roommates - it's so hard to get everyone in the same room anymore with all our busy schedules.  It was a great night! :)

2 comments:

Bill said...

Way to go Darc !

Jeff Brown said...

Let me know when you see "Dan in real life" if it is any good. Other people have said it is both good and bad. k, thanks!