Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Family Vacation

Well, we just got back from our family Orlando trip Monday night. It was so great spending time with the family!! We did get caught in the tropical storm, Fay, but even then, we spent lots of time at Disney World, the beach, playing Rock Band, watching the Olympics, and just being silly together. It was so fun being with the family, especially my nieces and nephews! I'm really gonna miss them all once I go back to Utah.

Speaking of which, I leave on the 28th! I'm really excited to get back. I've absolutely loved this summer, but I feel like it's time to get back.

Anyways, there's not much else going on except packing for school and getting things done. Basically I'm just waiting to get back to Provo, BYU football, and school :)

1 comment:

Page Family said...

Darcy we had fun with you down there. You are definately the best Rockband start ever! Good luck at school and be safe.