...Today, I PACKED for school...
- weird -
- weird -
I still have 2 1/2 weeks til school starts, but we're leaving for our family trip to the Orlando house tomorrow, and we'll be there until the 26th, I think (is it sad that I don't know how long I'll be there? haha). Then I've got one day or two at home, and then I fly off to Utah on the 28th! I guess I'm getting to school a little early, but it still feels like I'm packing really early. Oh well......
The last few days of my summer have been filled with reading the last of the Twilight series: Breaking Dawn. I'm almost done -- it's been alright so far. It seems like the first half of the book had better writing than her previous books, but the story took a weird turn. Then for the second half, it seems like the writing is lacking again, but the story is so much better. Seems like this author can't have both things, but that's okay, I still enjoy reading them. Anyways, I want to finish before we leave tomorrow because then we'll be on vacation with the family, and I don't want to be reading the whole time. I'd much rather be spending the time with family going to Disney World, the beach, playing games, and being silly with all of them :)
The last few days of my summer have been filled with reading the last of the Twilight series: Breaking Dawn. I'm almost done -- it's been alright so far. It seems like the first half of the book had better writing than her previous books, but the story took a weird turn. Then for the second half, it seems like the writing is lacking again, but the story is so much better. Seems like this author can't have both things, but that's okay, I still enjoy reading them. Anyways, I want to finish before we leave tomorrow because then we'll be on vacation with the family, and I don't want to be reading the whole time. I'd much rather be spending the time with family going to Disney World, the beach, playing games, and being silly with all of them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment