Friday, September 5, 2008

Linford 5 Ladies

Well, I've officially been living in Linford for a week now, so I guess it's time to post some pictures...

When you walk in the door, this is what you see....our cute little living room. Thanks to my Dad for the TV!





And this is the other wall. Eh, it's still a work in progress, but I still think it's cute. And thanks again to my Dad for the shelving unit!




This is our room! Mine and Haley's. You can't really see much from this angle.....






And this is my side of our room. I like the little shelves above the bed since I have like no desk space, but still, I like it :)




Let's see...in other news....

1) My new ward is awesome!
2) My classes are freakin' SWEET! Except for the fact that everyone I met says I'm crazy for being a senior and still having a long time to go. I thought everyone did that at BYU, haha. But this week has shown me that I was wrong about that. Nonetheless, I actually like school, so I don't mind being here for a long time.
3) I live like 3 minutes from campus....I leave at 9.25 and get there in time for my class at 9.30.

Basically, everything is going really well. I'm really really glad to be back..... :)

2 comments:

Page Family said...

Looks like fun! Must be really nice to live so close to campus. Do you have cleaning inspections there? I hated those things. Darcy where did you get that blanket?

Bill said...

The Pictures are awsome!
Things seem to be working out for you and that makes Dad happy. Remember to CTR