Saturday, November 1, 2008

Finally ready for the snow

I haven't posted pictures in a while so here's one for you....

This is my beautiful new SNOWBOARD! It was kind of an impulse buy, but the deal was so good, and it was so cute, and I just decided to go for it. I originally wanted to buy skis, but the snowboard deals were so much better. And the sale ended yesterday, so what was I to do? So I went ahead a bought this and the bindings. Now all I need are some cute boots :)

I'm a little scared since I've only been snowboarding twice, but I really liked it, so this will help me learn better. As much as I hate the cold, I am actually really excited for the snow now!

3 comments:

Katie said...

K, I have to admit when I saw the title for this post I was ready to beat you up. BUT, after seeing your super cute snowboard I am completely jealous!! It's so CUTE!! I have an irrational fear of skiing for some reason...so I snowboard. I am SO jealous of your cute snowboard!

Katie said...

I'm still jealous of your snowboard. :)

Holly-O said...

Super cute board! I went "dream shopping" with Steve last year and found a really cute board I liked, but, of course, I don't board and I have no money. Hence the "dream" part of the shopping. :)