Actually, it's been over for a little over a week now. Finals week was very busy, but now it's over, and spring semester has begun! Finals weren't too bad, and I ended up with some pretty good grades that I hope will help my application to the Accounting Program....
Speaking of which, I submitted my application TODAY! Yep. Things were pretty slow at work for a while, so I revised my essay, entered in the last bit of info they needed, and sent it in all while I was still at work :) I got an email back saying that they received it, and it would take 30-60 days for them to come to a decision. However, I was told from a couple sources that since I waited until grades were in to apply, they should be able to make a decision "immediately." But I'm not really sure what that means anyway: a week? two weeks? I hope I don't have to wait too long before they tell me, because I really want/need to know :)
Other good news: My parents are in town! They flew in on Tuesday, and I've already been treated to a delicious Chili's dinner and a rather successful shopping trip to the mall :) We're going up to visit Alison and Anthony this weekend with Scott, Katie, and Luke, as well as check out Yellowstone (weather permitting!). Next week, we'll probably get a little more shopping done as well as make a trip up to Altonah for Mother's Day weekend.
My classes this semester seem pretty simple so far.....
They are: Mission Prep, University Chorale, and Intro to Programming
The only one I have reservations about is the programming class, but the teacher is really nice, and he is very good at taking things slowly, so it seems like it'll be fun :)
That's all for now! :-D
My classes this semester seem pretty simple so far.....
They are: Mission Prep, University Chorale, and Intro to Programming
The only one I have reservations about is the programming class, but the teacher is really nice, and he is very good at taking things slowly, so it seems like it'll be fun :)
That's all for now! :-D

2 comments:
Always, always enjoy reading your blog. Our Prayers are with you in getting accepted. We are up here in Yellowstone, wishing you were here.
Need an update!
Post a Comment