Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Let the Countdown Begin

Busy, busy, busy! That's life in a nutshell right now. Here are a few things I'm counting down the days until....

2 --- days until our last group presentation for the semester
5 --- days until my last day of class
6 --- days until oral exams (will be asked about anything learned since August....oh boy)
9 --- days until my first final
12 -- days until my second final
14 -- days until my third and last final, and I get to go to FLORIDA and see my family!

HOORAY!!! Let's just hope I can survive these last few things until then :)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for the latest post. I had almost given up hope for another post this semester. Boy, do you need a vacation! Looking forward to seeing you soon. Love ya lots!

Bill said...

We are all so looking forward for the 21st, you are so busy, and deserve so R&R. Hang in there and know it’s only a short time before it’s all done.

Brittany said...

Yay! Jr core is almost over! When are you coming to visit us? :)